- Available: When I'm online.
- Age: Thirteen.
- Annoyance: When people try to talk to me when I'm clearly wanting to be alone. Also, when my best friend gets mad at me for no reason...And that happened two days ago. She's still mad at me, I think.
- Allergic: My parents say none, but I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to something...
- Animal: Raven.
- Actor/Actress: Don't know of any.
- Beer: Hopefully not going to drink it anytime soon.
- Birthday/Birthplace: Sixth of January, in a hospital.
- Best Friend: Abigail Laura...Something...Jean Thompson. But at the moment I'm pretty mad at her.
- Body Part on opposite sex: A heart. I mean, they need a heart to be alive.
- Best feeling in the world: When people finally acknowledge you doing something you've worked so hard on. Funnily enough, it rarely ever happens.
- Blind or Deaf: Neither. But if I had to be either, I would rather be deaf.
- Best weather: Cloudy, with a lot of wind.
- Been in Love: No.
- Been bitched out?: Hell yes. People bitch on and on about shit to me 24/7.
- Been on stage?: Yes.
- Believe in yourself?: Depends.
- Believe in life on other planets: I'm not so sure. Not really, but I don't doubt it.
- Believe in miracles: No.
- Believe in Magic: No.
- Believe in Santa: No.
- Believe in Ghosts/Spirits: ...Funnnily enough, yes.
- Car: Don't have one, not planning to get one.
- Candy: Skittles.
- Color: Black, red, gold, silver, white, magenta.
- Cried in school: ...Yes...
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Vanilla.
- Chinese/Mexican: Why does this comparison exist. They're two completely different things and this seems racist. But since I'm part-Chinese, I'm going with Chinese.
- Cake or pie: Cake.
- Countries to visit: United Kingdom and Germany.
- Clothing Style: Guy style. Or anything that isn't revealing. I'm okay with dresses, but skirts can go burn. And sadly, my school uniform consists of skirts.
- Characteristics: Sarcastic, pessimist, irresponsible, quiet, serious, strangely friendly to people I don't know for some reason.
- Day or Night: Night.
- Dream vehicle: Motorcycle...Even though I can't ride a bike.
- Dance: I can't dance. But if I could master any single one dance, I'd want it to be the Waltz.
- Dance in the rain?: No.
- Dance in the middle of the street?: No.
- Do the splits?: No.
- Eggs: They're okay.
- Eyes: Dark brown or black. But I wish my eyes were light brown, like my father's, rather than dark brown like my mother's...
- Everyone has: A heart. Or at least, I'm pretty sure everybody has a heart. They need one to keep alive, right?
- Ever failed a class?: Yes. Chinese, Physical Education and Mathematics and I'm probably going ot fail a lot more, now that I have a lot more subjects to learn.
- First crush: Last year, this guy who was the only person from my English/Form/Main class to be in the same Chinese class as me.
- Full name: Chia Siew Lee Alisa. I wish I could have a more original name.
- First thoughts after waking up: "Shit. Is there school today. I hate school."
- Food: Ice cream, chips, cookies.
- Greatest Fear: ...Death, I think.
- Giver or taker: Both...Though at this point, I think I'm more of a giver.
- Goals: None.
- Gum: Gum is banned in my country...
- Get along with your parents?: Occasionally.
- Good luck charms: None. But I think I want one.
- Hair Color: Black, but brown in the light.
- Height: 1.53M, making me one of the shortest people of my age in my school...
- Happy: ...Depends?
- Holidays: Heck, ANY holiday's fine as long as there's no school.
- Health: It's been...Okay.
- Hate: Annoying people.
- Instrument: None, but I like the piano and violin.
- Jewelry: Earrings which I've had for at least five/six years. I wish I could remove them, though.
- Job: None.
- Kids: None, and not exactly planning to have any unless it's adoption.
- Kickboxing or karate: Karate.
- Keep a journal?: No.
- Longest Car Ride: Can't remember. But I know my longest train ride is about five hours or so.
- Letter: X.
- Laughed so hard you cried: Not that I remember.
- Love at first sight: No.
- Milk flavor: Normal. Even better, no milk at all. Because I almost always feel unwell after drinking milk.
- Movie: Don't know of any, but I'm really interested in watching Frozen. "Let It Go" is one of my favourite songs now.
- Mooned anyone?: What is moon. I am not a moon. How do you moon. ARE YOU A MOON.
- Marriage: Not really interested in it.
-Motion sickness?: If it's a really long car ride and I'm not seated in the middle, yes.
- McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's.
- Number of Siblings: One.
- Number of Piercings: Two. Because damn earrings.
- Number: Luck number 13.
- Overused Phrases: "Look and be amazed!" and "It's so FULL of BRIGHT!"
- One wish: For a million more wishes, obviously.
- One phobia: Thanatophobia.
- Place you'd like to live: United Kingdom, Warlingham.
- Pepsi/Coke: Pepsi.
- Quail: If you're talking about the bird, I've never seen one.
- Questionnaires: They're okay.
- Reason to cry: When you're feeling sad, duh.
- Reality T.V.: ...What?
- Radio Station: Don't listen to the radio.
- Roll your tongue in a circle?: Can't.
- Song: Let It Go - Disney, Candy - Robert Williams, Oath - Cherr Llyod
- Shoe size: Don't know.
- Sushi: It's nice.
- Skipped school: Yes.
- Slept outside: No.
- Seen a dead body?: Ace Attorney is full of dead bodies.
- Smoked?: No.
- Skinny dipped?: What is a skinny dip.
- Shower daily?: Depends.
- Sing well?: I like to think that.
- In the shower?: Maybe.
- Swear?: Yes.
- Stuffed Animals?: Yes.
- Single/Group dates: I might go to a group date soon.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Neither please.
- Scientists need to invent: Teleportation devices.
- Time for bed: When I'm tired.
- Thunderstorms: That fricking lightning struck a tree near my house once it was LOUD.
- Touch your tongue to your nose?: No.
- Unpredictable: I guess I'm pretty unpredictable. But I'm pretty good at predicting plot twists in games or stories sometimes.
- Under the influence?: Under the influence of what?
- Understanding?: ...Please, don't talk to me about your problems. I'm no where near understanding.
- Vegetable you hate: Peppers and those weird Chinese-named green leafy vegetables that taste like pure bitter.
- Vegetable you love: Corn, brocolli, carrots and cabbage.
- Vacation spot: None.
- Weakness: Jealousy. I get jealous pretty darn easy.
- When you grow up: When I grow up, I grow up, of course.
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: ...I don't know.
- Who makes you laugh the most: ...I don't know either.
- Worst feeling: Being ignored or underappreciated even when you try so hard.
- Wanted to be a model?: No.
- Where do we go when we die: In a coffin. And then followed by either underground or burned to ashes.
- Worst weather: Sunny as hell.
- Walk with a book on your head?: Sometimes.
- X-Ray: No.
- Year it is now: Year of the Horse...Or 2014.
- Yellow: What kind of question is that.
- Zoo animal: I haven't been to the zoo for at least five years I don't know jack about zoos.
- Zodiac sign: Capricorn or Dragon.